For those with allergies to coconuts, finding it as an ingredient can be difficult! Dropps Laundry Detergent formulas do contain coconut oil and should not be used by those with an allergy to coconuts. All other products (Oxi Boosters, Scent Boosters with Fabric Softener, Dish Detergent) do not contain coconut oil and are safe for use by those with this allergy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, reach out to us at email@example.com!
Articles in this section
- Do Dropps contain coconut?
- Are Dropps safe for those with nut allergies?
- What is Dropps packaging made of?
- Are any Dropps products approved by the EPA's Safer Choice program?
- How do I remove pod residue from my clothes?
- Are Dropps laundry products compatible with all machines?
- Do your products have a shelf life or expiration date?
- I have soft water. Can I use Dropps?
- I have hard water. Can I use Dropps?
- What is the pod membrane made of?