For those with allergies to coconuts, finding it as an ingredient can be difficult! While Dropps products do not contain coconut oil, our ingredients are available on every product page for review, and as with all allergies, we suggest consulting your physician prior to purchase. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Articles in this section
- Are Dropps laundry products compatible with all machines?
- Can I use multiple Dropps products in one load of laundry?
- Why are my pods arriving in different packaging?
- Do Dropps contain coconut?
- Are Dropps safe for those with nut allergies?
- What is Dropps packaging made of?
- Are any Dropps products approved by the EPA's Safer Choice program?
- How do I remove pod residue from my clothes?
- Do your products have a shelf life or expiration date?
- I have soft water. Can I use Dropps?