Dropps are manufactured in a facility separate from any food production and we have been assured by our manufacturers that special care is taken to prevent any cross contamination that might result in any nuts or nut remnants ending up in our products.
Articles in this section
- Do Dropps contain coconut?
- Are Dropps safe for those with nut allergies?
- What is Dropps packaging made of?
- Are any Dropps products approved by the EPA's Safer Choice program?
- How do I remove pod residue from my clothes?
- What ingredients do your products contain?
- Are Dropps laundry products compatible with all machines?
- Do your products have a shelf life or expiration date?
- I have soft water. Can I use Dropps?
- I have hard water. Can I use Dropps?