If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
Within 36 hours of expected delivery:
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 36 hours - in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival
If you are still unable to locate your package after 36 hours, please let us know at email@example.com!