Our pod membrane is a water soluble film made of polyvinyl alcohol (PVOH). It is engineered to completely dissolve in your washer, even in cold water temperatures.
Articles in this section
- Do Dropps contain coconut?
- Are Dropps safe for those with nut allergies?
- What is Dropps packaging made of?
- Are any Dropps products approved by the EPA's Safer Choice program?
- How do I remove pod residue from my clothes?
- What ingredients do your products contain?
- Are Dropps laundry products compatible with all machines?
- Do your products have a shelf life or expiration date?
- I have soft water. Can I use Dropps?
- I have hard water. Can I use Dropps?