The $1 amount is only a holding charge for verification. As soon as your order ships out, you will be charged for the exact total of your order, and that $1 will disappear from your statement. Please reach out to email@example.com if you face any issues regarding this matter.
Articles in this section
- My credit card was lost or stolen, however my order went through.
- When is my card charged?
- How do you ensure my account is secure?
- Where is a $1 charge on my bank statement – what’s that about?
- I see “Stripe” on my bank statement – what’s that?
- Can I pay with PayPal?
- How do I update my payment or billing information?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Can I pay for a one time purchase with a different credit card?