Yes! We use only RSPO-certified sustainable palm oil. The RSPO has adopted a set of Principles and Criteria that define sustainable palm oil growth and production. These principles and criteria, among many other things, ensure that rainforests are not being cleared to plant palm oil. In addition, the principles and criteria ensure that any land that is planted for palm oil is not encumbered by disputes of land rights and land ownership. The principles and criteria also regulate the health and safety conditions of plantation workers.
Articles in this section
- Are any Dropps products approved by the EPA's Safer Choice program?
- How to Remove Detergent Pac Residue from Clothes
- Product Ingredients
- Product Safety Data Sheets
- Are your palm oils sourced sustainably?
- Are Dropps laundry products compatible with all machines?
- Do your products have a shelf life or expiration date?
- I have soft water. Can I use Dropps?
- I have hard water. Can I use Dropps?
- What is the capsule or pac membrane made of?