When you first create a Dropps subscription, your default renewal frequency is every 4 months- but we know cleaning doesn’t always happen on that schedule. That’s why we make your subscription frequency customizable to whatever frequency works best for you.Want to keep your subscription discount locked in but need to change your frequency? Here’s how:
- Log into your account and select “My Subscriptions” on the dropdown menu.
- Select the “Edit” button to the right of any active subscription.
- Select the “Edit” button in the “Frequency” section
- Select the week/monthly interval that will work best for you and make sure to click Save!
- If you are looking to update your frequency so you can double your box size, you can do that here too. Under “Wash Plan,” Click “edit” and select how many units you’d like to receive each frequency. In this case, Alex wants to receive two bottles of concentrate each 8 months, rather than 1 bottle each 4 months. Click Save.
- Return to the My Subscriptions page to make sure your subscription has been updated!