Never. Dropps is dedicated to being kind to the earth and all that live on it, and we do not believe in animal testing. We are proud to be included on PETA's list of cruelty-free companies!
Articles in this section
- Do Dropps contain coconut?
- Are Dropps safe for those with nut allergies?
- What is Dropps packaging made of?
- Are any Dropps products approved by the EPA's Safer Choice program?
- How do I remove pod residue from my clothes?
- What ingredients do your products contain?
- Are Dropps laundry products compatible with all machines?
- Do your products have a shelf life or expiration date?
- I have soft water. Can I use Dropps?
- I have hard water. Can I use Dropps?