Stripe is one of our credit card payment partners. You might see 'Stripe' (or a variation of Stripe) on your credit card statement within the first 24 hours of placing your order. Within a day, Dropps.com should appear on your statement in its place. If you have any questions or concerns about this, just reach out and we’ll be happy to help.
Articles in this section
- My credit card was lost or stolen, however I my order went through.
- When is my card charged?
- Is my account secure?
- Where is a $1 charge on my bank statement – what’s that about?
- I see “Stripe” on my bank statement – what’s that?
- Can I pay with PayPal?
- How do I update my payment or billing information?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Can I pay for a one time purchase with a different credit card?